The e-Census website (www.e-census.com.ph) is NSO's online facility for submitting requests for copy issuance of civil registry records (birth, marriage and death certificates) and issuance of certification of no marriage record (CENOMAR).
e-Census also provides clients with various modes for paying requests:
• Over-the-counter through any Banco De Oro or UnionBank branch nationwide
• Via BDO Online Banking and BDO ATM for Banco De Oro account holders
• Via UnionBank Online Banking and UnionBank ATM for UnionBank account holders
• Online credit card payment through Kabayan Central Networks, Inc.
• Over-the-counter through BDO Remit subsidiary offices and remittance partners abroad offering Kabayan Bills Bayad
• Over-the-counter through foreign correspondent banks
Other features of the website are:
• Request status inquiry
• Directory of Census Serbilis Centers
• Vital statistics reports
e-Census is the web component of the National Statistics Office – Civil Registry System IT Project (CRS-ITP). The CRS-IT Project is the 12-year, multi-phase computerization project of the civil registry operations of the NSO in partnership with Unisys Philippines. It is a project involving the technology modernization of NSO that covers the conversion of more than a hundred million documents to digital format, streamlining of business processes and the establishment of the agency’s nationwide service capability. The CRS-ITP is under a Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) scheme.
e-Census is brought to you by: